Meet the Photographer
Please pardon my smudges 😉 I hope to have everything updated soon so please check back! 😀
Hi! Thanks for stopping by to learn a little more about me and my passion! My name is Christina Savage-Christie for short. I am owner/photographer of Savage Photography and Nyvaie Social Media and Marketing. I love looking at the world through my lens, but more than that, I love what my lens captures- real moments! :0)
I have been unbelievably blessed with a fantastic husband of twelve years (this September!) and two very beautiful little girls. My life would not be complete without them! I can safely say my girls are what ignited my passion in photography. Such beautiful subjects, I felt I just had to capture every moment!
My family and I moved from Branson, MO to the beautiful city of Flagstaff about four years ago. It’s definitely a different world here, but I love it! Flagstaff is gorgeous with its four seasons and minimal humidity! ; ) We moved here to make a change in our life and become more active and healthy and have had much success! It’s hard to stay off the trails here!
I believe that each day is a gift and that we should cherish each moment we have. Live life to the fullest, and always remember to laugh! :0) I would love to be a part of your special moments! Life is a beautiful thing, treasure it!
Fun Facts 😉
- I am actually pretty shy but work hard to get out of my shell! 🙂
- I have a small obsession with smiley faces 🙂 🙂
- I moved to FLG to get healthy and have lost 70 lbs after having two children! 😀
- I ran my first 5K ever on May 4th, 2013-Color Vibe Run. (pictures are posted )
- I also own a Social Media Marketing biz, which helps to keep me busy and connected! 😀